At Regional Eye Center, our unique association between Optometry and Ophthalmology brings top quality eye care to patients in the Southwest Georgia area. We are a total eye care facility which means we are able to diagnose and treat almost any eye related problems you may have...from routine care to advanced surgery.
We bring over 100 years of combined experience. We combine state-of-the-art technology and surgical techniques with a home-town personal touch. Our most important goal is to ensure that our patients receive the best eye care possible.
- Glaucoma evaluation
- Cataract evaluation
- Diabetic evaluation
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases
- In-office procedures (styes, eyelid lesions, etc.)
- In-office lasers (diabetes, glaucoma, secondary cataracts)
- Outpatient hospital surgeries: Cataract, Glaucoma, Droopy eyelid, Muscle surgery (for cross-eyed), Tear Duct Probing, Corneal Transplant
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK, PRK, etc.)
- 2-year warranty on frames
- Lifetime warranty on select lenses
- 30% OFF when purchasing SECOND PAIRS of prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses
- In-office laboratory for rapid turnaround on selected lenses
- In-office repairs
- The newest soft contact lenses
- Gas permeable lenses
- Bifocal contacts
- Toric contacts for astigmatism
- Color contacts
- Complete contact lens teaching
With offices in Americus, Montezuma and Leesburg, Regional Eye Center has been serving Southwest Georgia since 1970. Schedule an appointment with one of our doctors for a thorough evaluation of your eyes.
Cutting Edge Technology
Regional Eye Center has Cirrus OCT for Evaluation of Glaucoma & Macular Disease
The Cirrus OCT uses cutting-edge technology to provide you with comprehensive imaging and measurement of glaucoma and retinal disease. The Cirrus OCT optimizes the diagnosis and monitoring of retinal disease and greatly enhances pre- and post-therapy assessment. The device is beneficial for evaluation of cataract patients, pre- and post-operatively, and for the assessment of early signs of glaucoma and for monitoring for glaucomatous change. The Cirrus OCT is also very valuable in monitoring the status of macular degeneration.
New Late Hours!
Regional Eye Center has opened up a new late day (Thursdays until 7:00pm) for the convenience of those who have late work hours. We are also open now on Fridays in the Leesburg office. Please call for an appointment.