From eye exams and contact lens fittings, to laser vision correction and corneal mapping, the eye doctors at Regional Eye Center provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. We also treat a range of conditions such as glaucoma, the diabetic eye, dry eye and macular degeneration.
No matter which of our three locations you choose, Americas, Montezuma or Leesburg, our optical staff is top rate and available to provide for all of your vision needs. Specializing in Dry Eye Treatment and Low Vision Services, our optometrists’ are experienced professionals who can help you and your family see clearly. Give us a call to book your exam.
Our Eye Care Services Include:
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam and what’s involved in a comprehensive exam.
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- Specialized glaucoma testing involves more than just measuring the eye pressure. These special tests allow our doctors to monitor the health of the optic nerves as well as progression of disease.
- Cataract surgery removes the natural lens of the eye that has become opaque, and replaces it with a synthetic lens.
- Are you bothered by red, itchy eyes? You may have allergies.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- Low vision describes a set of conditions in which there is significant visual impairment which can not be corrected with traditional means such as glasses, contact lenses, medication or eye surgery.
- Macular degeneration is an eye disease that affects the portion of the eye responsible for processing fine detail and providing sharp central vision (called the macula).
- Watch our educational videos on everything you ever wanted to learn about your Eye Health. As well, we have included a large Kids section with videos, Eye-Q quizzes and games.
- Eye injuries range from the very minor such as getting soap in your eye, to the catastrophic such as chemical exposures or lacerations, which could result in permanent loss of vision. Find out when to seek immediate medical care.
- Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected by eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.
- Does holding a newspaper farther from your face help you see the words? For this reason, presbyopia is sometimes called "long-arm syndrome."
- Are you color blind? Take this color blindness test and find out
- This service offers early detection of potential eye and vision problems at no cost regardless of income or ability to pay. It is a one-time, comprehensive eye and vision assessment for babies, usually conducted between the ages of 6 and 12 months.