At Regional Eye Center, we have the state-of-the-art technology to perform many laser procedures in office. These include procedures for:
- Glaucoma (called Argon Laser Trabeculoplasty or ALT)
- Acute glaucoma (called Peripheral Iridectomy or PI)
- Diabetic hemorrhage (called Panretinal Photocoagulation or PRP)
- Diabetic edema (called Focal Grid or F/G)
- After cataract scarring (called Neodymium Yttrium Aluminum Garnate or YAG)
- Lash removal (called Laser Epilation)
These procedures usually take from 15 to 30 minutes and are considered minimally invasive.