Seven GOOD REASONS why we should make your next pair of glasses!
WHAT DOES ‘CONSUMER REPORTS’
SAY ABOUT THE BEST PLACE TO BUY GLASSES?
What should you look for when buying new glasses?
1) Quality: Unlike items that people purchase often during the year, it can be difficult for you to judge quality in a pair of glasses. We use the finest frames and lenses available so that your glasses will be dependable and attractive long after they’ve been purchased.
2) Value Good: value in eyewear is receiving quality glasses at a fair price. Our fees reflect the quality of our workmanship, yet they are generally lower than “discount” or “one-hour” stores.
3) Expert Staff: Our competent and caring staff of trained professionals give you personalized care to suit your needs from frame selections to explanations of lens options. Your comfort and satisfaction are important to us. We will do all we can to make sure you’re happy with your glasses.
4) Selection: We offer a large selection of frames to choose from. Our experienced staff will help you select the frame shape, size, and color that looks best on you.
5) Lens Options: There are many new lens designs and lens treatments which can make your glasses look thinner, feel lighter, and glare free. We’ll demonstrate and explain all the latest developments that would be appropriate for your new glasses.
6) Warranty: We guarantee all workmanship for one year. We take the worry out of wearing glasses. If you choose to purchase your eyewear elsewhere, please bring them in and we will verify that they meet our prescription standards.
7) Convenience: To accommodate your busy schedule, we are open six days a week with evening and Saturday hours.
We carry glasses for the whole family, including children! Check out our Designer Frames for Kids!