We offer a wide selection of contact lenses including disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs.
A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam to ensure the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear.
We will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs, the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you'll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
- We now provide the service of having contacts mailed directly to our Patients from the company with no added mailing fees. REC also has new program, CLX, which will remind you when it is time to re-order your contacts via text or email.
- If you need correction for presbyopia but dislike the idea of bifocal eyeglasses, you have many contact lens options.
- “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.
- Silicone hydrogel contact lenses are state of the art soft contact lenses that allow more oxygen, sometimes as much as 5 times that of regular soft contacts, to pass through the contact to the cornea. They have become the most popular contact lenses in America and are usually the contact of choice of the doctors at Regional Eye Center,
- The fastest growing mode of wearing contact lenses in the world is daily disposable soft contacts, which are also now available in toric and multi-focal versions. These contacts are worn for 1 day and then disposed.
- These rigid lenses aren’t as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- Alcon AIR OPTIX® brand offers a complete line of breathable lenses for most every visual need.
- Click here to watch a variety of teaching videos regarding your contact lenses.